Question about ZK airdrop

Hello dear people from the pancakeswap forum!

I am writing to ask because since the beginning of the airdrop campaign I have not been able to claim the tokens, and since the deadline to claim them has been extended, I would like to know why I am not eligible if on June 21 of this year -even long before knowing about this airdrop- I blocked a large part of my participation in CAKE for 4 years as I can show in the following image.

If someone would be so kind as to guide me or tell me why or how I should claim them since in a wallet with less participation although somewhat older it allowed me to make the claim. I hope you can clarify the doubt :slight_smile: Greetings

1 Like

It hasn’t even been 20 minutes since I posted this and I already received a response. I’m sorry that this was a classic phishing attempt or another type of fraudulent action. I’m exposing it here because it’s a situation that I find totally unpleasant and harmful to any user of the forum or the community, making it clear that I’m basing myself on the fact that since it’s not a public response, the real intentions behind it are clear to me. On the other hand, I’m seeing this very often in almost automated responses on X, or from people who talk about “support” or “contact via telegram.”

Also, even on the Cake page itself on Coinmarket, a new modality is being developed. By the way, I also want to point out that I do not consider myself an experienced user at all, however, thinking about new investors, users or simply people who may be susceptible to some kind of scam, it would be good if at least educational measures were implemented regarding the types of scams or impersonation that are taking place.

Greetings.

1 Like

hi sir! This comment was flagged. I did delete and ban him. It’s scam!

3 Likes

Hi, So a general rule of thumb for anybody trading in the industry is to not acknowledge or go through third parties when trying to get support. And that if it isn’t visibly noticeable on the server itself, To continue looking and ask on social media, only if it really calls for it.

There are a lot of scammers out there, and unfortunately, despite everyone’s attempt to warn them of this kind of thing it still occurs. PancakeSwap actually has a banner dedicated right at the top of its site warning of phishing.

Per your question, did you stake your CAKE on zk-chain?

2 Likes

@TikiTiki
Check the criteria.
a lot of snapshots was taken during period.

check more here:

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I had reviewed the criteria, that’s why I wanted to highlight the fact that I staked on June 21, days before according to what I understand from the last snapshot.

2 Likes

That’s correct, that’s why I immediately noticed the situation and wanted to reflect it here in case it happened to another forum user, perhaps by simply reviewing this post they can be warned again, which never hurts.

The stake I mention is in BSC and it is related to the fact that I really don’t know what could happen that does not allow claiming the airdrop since according to what I understand, being a veCake holder within the contemplated period would meet the criteria contemplated in that category.

Thanks for your answer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is a one year snapshot period with random snapshots. If you entered vecake 5 days before the end of the period, it may be that the snapshots did not catch any positions.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification, although the initial information suggested something else.

I look forward to participating in some future promotion.

2 Likes

Oh okay so I’m pretty sure it’s meant for those holding CAKE on ZKsync chain as those that did this were contributing to the zksync progress.

So if you’re holding on BSC (I could be wrong but I’d imagine it’s exclusive to Zk and engagement if that makes sense) — this doesn’t include you.

I hold CAKE as well and meet the criteria other than it being staked on that chain n particular, but can’t claim from the program either for exanple.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer, but I don’t think so. It’s basically a matter of dates, although I thought the last record was on June 26th, so the stake record on June 21st that I was asking about was included, which apparently it wasn’t. I’m sure of this because I kept other balances on different dates that were considered, although to a lesser extent since this Stake was more recent and the one I’ve held for the longest time (so the cake-vecake ratio increases), which seemed somewhat unfair to me not to be able to claim it even though I already asked until now, which is ending.

Finally, I’m a small investor who has supported Pancakeswap from the beginning, so as I mentioned, despite the large losses due to price or market fluctuations, I continue to trust here and even in the medium term, such as 4 more years.

Honestly, it’s something I regret a little, even if it’s only a few dollars, of the thousands that I unfortunately trust, I hope to see again one day, together with the best dex and defi project so far in my opinion, despite all the above.

A hug and greetings again

1 Like

Hey there @TikiTiki, could you please share what was the involved address please? If you’d like to remain anonymous, you could message me on this forum.

3 Likes

Thank you for your message and reply. I sent it to you via internal message.

I would like to express my gratitude to @ChefMaroon for helping me verify this situation and I can say that unfortunately it was my mistake at first, since I staked it one day after the last snapshot, and my mistake was based on the stake date (which I can kindly mention ChefMaroon also told me may not be 4 years exactly) so I am completely satisfied with this question and I appreciate all cooperation in clarifying my concern.

Thank you all and good work! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey bud! Apologies it’s been a weird week needing to take some personal time. @ChefMaroon thank you for taking the time to look into this for our friend here. Appreciate it!

Have a good week friends.

1 Like