Proposal: Real-Time CAKE Tracker Page on PancakeSwap

Proposal: Real-Time CAKE Tracker Page on PancakeSwap

I’d like to propose the creation of a dynamic real-time tracking page available under the “Info” section of PancakeSwap, where users can monitor key metrics regarding CAKE:

• CAKE Minted: Track the amount of CAKE being minted in real-time.
  • CAKE Burned: See how much CAKE has been collected for burning.
  • CAKE for Redistribution: View the CAKE being allocated for distribution to users, farms, staking, etc.

To illustrate this idea, I asked an AI to generate a mock-up of what such a page could look like. While this image is not meant to be taken literally, it captures the tone and style of what I envision for this feature—user-friendly, fun, and engaging while still being informative.

The concept is to have a simplified and visually engaging dashboard, similar to Dune Analytics, but directly integrated into PancakeSwap. It would provide clear, accessible insights for both casual users and serious investors, helping everyone understand how CAKE is being utilized within the ecosystem.

Key benefits:

• Transparency: Users can easily see where their funds are going and how the platform is growing.
  • Attractiveness for Investors: Potential investors can get a quick overview of PancakeSwap’s economic activity.
  • Accessibility: No need to rely on third-party services like Dune; everything can be tracked directly on PancakeSwap.

This feature fits perfectly into the Information section, which is already a hub for insightful data. By bringing these metrics directly onto PancakeSwap, it enhances transparency, builds trust, and creates a stronger sense of engagement.

4 Likes

I think this idea is very good and it is something we need

1 Like

This actually would be really cool to have like I was an interface available not on the main page I’d say, but maybe on the side like an option?

Or maybe we have like a string of information going through a little bar at the top that includes all the information something like that, but I would like to see a giant detailed graph like that that would be cool….

It’s a yay From me :slight_smile:

1 Like