Enable wETH-wstETH (0.01% fee tier) V3 gauge on BNB Chain, For Cupcakehop (Bril) Position Manager

(Hi there - looks like my ability to post has not been enabled! Sorry, I know this isn’t the place to post, but would love to get a gauge up in time for October 1 if possible)

Enable wETH-wstETH (0.01% fee tier) V3 gauge on BNB Chain, For Cupcakehop (Bril) Position Manager

Overview
Cupcakehop (Formerly Bril), seeks to drive more liquidity for the ETH side of the ETH/wstETH pool on Pancakeswap. CHs unique single sided deposit system, enables us to drive incentivization directly to the ETH side of the pool, building up liquidity for LIDOs wstETH token on Pancakeswap.

Background

We have 18 wstETH that we intend to use through the month of October, and likely into November. We seek to get gauge approval to enable our ability to do so.

Details

We seek a 2x Boost Multiplier and Emission Cap % 5:

Audits: Audits | ICHI Docs

Control: Multisig 3/5

Merit: How will this proposal benefit PancakeSwap (fees, marketing, users, etc.)?
More fees and volume for the pool, more support for wstETH asset on BSC.

Vault Strategy (for Position Managers only): YieldIQ strategy.

Links: (Algorithm Design | ICHI Docs)

Token address

Liquidity pool address: 0x6cb5392b9ca52d7a0e6940e82d29087361360ec3
Position manager vault address (if applicable): ALMWrapper | Address 0x401a4b52f840A67032033D07961cD2f898b21C71 | BscScan

hi sir! I moved your post to the right place.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Appreciate the community support

1 Like

Thank you for your application! The Kitchen has enabled the WETH-wstETH (0.01% fee tier) ALM gauge from CupcakeHop on BNB chain with 1x boost multiplier and 1% emissions cap.