Discussion on "PancakeSwap Affiliates" - a multichain expansion strategy

saw something similar on Algebra protocol, they basically sell licenses to their clamm for a one-time payment + share of trading fees. did you guys connect?

1 Like

Will there be any live proposals in the coming weeks, or new dex upgrades?

1 Like

Does pancakeswap got anything else in store for this quarter of the year?

1 Like

We really love the idea and would like to bring PCS to our DOS Chain. However, there are some points in the proposal conflicted with our plan/design:

• We don’t plan to issues a DEX token for our DEX since this is our chain and and we want to use the native token. Our token is not listed and we don’t plan to burn the tokens
  • We plan to make the DEX multichain as well. Is it possible?
1 Like

Considering we just became I believe the 2nd or 3rd largest DEX available I think this is an incredible idea. Data is also suggesting that more money is flowing into DEX platforms then it is CEX platforms for the first time since like 2021 or something?

If we are able to capitalize on this open space in the market, it’s really just a matter of claiming it for our own. You know we have the means to do such benefit both parties and their clients Plus the added benefit of facilitating possible new integrations or partnerships beyond just that initial one.

I do need to say, though we should be extremely focused on risk mitigation as far as what ecosystems we are partnering with.

and I’m sure the kitchen does fantastic job at this already, but just a friendly reminder that you know one bad Blockchain with a decent amount of equity becoming inaccessible via exploit or because of the actions of our partner, acting on bad faith you know that could put a pretty big dent in PCS .

1 Like